(Jr.) Account Manager Twitter
We are looking for a fulltime (Jr.) Account Manager Twitter
BrandDeli is creating a world-class team of Twitter professionals, and seeking an (Jr.) Account Manager to develop Twitter business with advertisers and their agencies.
If you’re an enthusiastic Twitter user with relevant account management experience, analytical skills, and a passion for learning, we invite you to talk to us about the opportunity to become part of the BrandDeli Twitter team.
In the role of (Jr.) Account Manager you serve as a product consultant, educating clients and agencies on Twitter advertising products, sharing creative best practices and building and growing business partnerships in order to drive ad revenue growth.
- Working closely together with advertisers and agencies to understand their objectives and to create effective recommendations in terms of tactics, product best practices, creatives and media.
- Executing, analyzing and optimizing advertising programs using internal tools and dashboards to optimize delivery and results.
- Evaluating campaign performance, identify opportunities for improvement and upsell.
- Resolving campaign issues in a timely and productive manner and identifying and implementing process improvements.
- Providing feedback to our product teams to help scale our advertising platform.
- 1-4 years experience in sales or account management.
- Positive attitude with a commitment to learn.
- Other characteristics that describe you are: keen on good results, pro-active and convincing.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication; comfortable with online communication tools.
- Uncommonly resourceful; able to mine available knowledge bases to find answers.
- Experience working in a customer/client-facing environment.
- Experience with online advertising, analytics and social media.
- HBO/Bachelor(+) education level.
- A good salary and conditions.
- A challenging and fulfilling job.
- A beautiful office with a homely ambiance, complete with a library, fire place, open work spaces and a shared lunch area.
- An amazing work atmosphere: Our Deli Chef making the most delicious fresh daily lunches, our work drinks, our legendary Christmas parties, the best team outings but most importantly, inspiring and caring colleagues.
- All of this may make you occasionally forget you’re at work.
If you’re an enthusiastic Twitter user with relevant account management experience, analytical skills, and a passion for learning, and would you like to work in an environment where we use the credo ‘work hard, play hard’?! Send your resume and motivation to HR@branddeli.nl before January 1th 2018.