Client Partner Twitter
We are looking for a Client Partner Twitter
Twitter has changed the way people communicate. Now we have a substantial opportunity to change how marketers interact with our rapidly growing user base. BrandDeli / Twitter is creating a world-class team of sales professionals and is seeking Client Partners to develop our business with advertisers and their agencies.
- Grow our business in a way that makes us proud by providing world class service to our advertisers.
- Communicate fearlessly to build long lasting relationships with advertisers.
- Simplify Twitter as a platform for advertisers.
- Innovate through experimentation to create solutions for advertisers.
- ‘Ship it’ by meeting revenue targets through flawless campaign execution.
- Be rigorous to become a true Twitter product expert on our platform..
- Collaborate with LCS clients to understand their (strategic) goals/objectives, recommend best practices, craft solutions and develop innovative and effective campaigns.
- Continually hone Twitter product expertise in order to optimize advertising campaigns and deliver client value.
- Conduct ongoing research of target industries aligned to verticals and develop Twitter’s value to our advertisers.
- Educate advertisers on Twitter’s ad products, including best practices to deliver effective campaigns and to foster long lasting relationships.
- Execute campaign optimization and analysis using internal tools and dashboards.
- Resolve campaign issues in a timely and productive manner, identifying and implementing process improvements with guidance from Sales Manager and partner with Ad Operations on more complex issues as necessary.
- Partner with a Client Account Manager to drive contract completion, renewals, and upselling.
- Partner with a Client Account Manager to strengthen client relationships through regular engagement and planning virtually and face-to-face.
- Work cross-functionally to develop Media & Entertainment industry-specific marketing solutions with both brand and performance-based goals.
Competences, Knowledge and Skills
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant experience).
- 5-7 year relevant experience as an account executive
- 5+ years of related experience in the digital or media industry.
- Motivated team player who consistently strives to exceed goals and push revenue expectations.
- Strong quantitative background in finding trends and opportunities within data.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, attention to detail, and a bias for proactively resolving issues.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Willingness to travel.
- Industry knowledge
- Infectious passion for Twitter.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and do you want to start working at BrandDeli? Send your CV and motivation letter to HR@branddeli.nl. We are looking for someone who can start quickly as possible.